(We can work with you and customize to suit your needs, but this serves as an informational guideline for you. We really enjoy doing what we can to give you options to make this a unique experience.)
Daytime Wedding: $5000 (80 person limit)
Nighttime Wedding: $7000 (80 person limit)
1. Venue Host available on Friday and Saturday (during rental hours) to assist with wedding consultants, photographers etc. Assistance is limited to property knowledge, ideas, emergencies etc. Prior-to-event meetings with vendors also available, welcome and encouraged.
2. Tables and Chairs.
3. Restroom conveniently in Barn.
4. 5 propane space heaters plus wood fired stove.
5. 2 wine barrels with wood tabletop live-edge bar.
6. Indoor and outdoor lighting. (be sure to view what we have and be prepared to bring additional lighting if you desire.)
7. Convenient Catering Prep area along NorthEast of Barn with lighting and electricity.
8. Hillside Driveway and Vineyard for procession of wedding party, photo opportunities, etc.
9. See "Add-ons" below for Bocce Ball, Horseshoes, Pool Table, Cottage and Main House Rental etc.. Drop-off and 10. Cleaning prior to and after your event included.
Bocce Ball and/or Horseshoe Court: $200
Bocce Balls and Horseshoes provided and courts will be prepped for use and will be cleaned up afterwards.
Pool Table in Barn: $50 (with $100 refundable damage deposit)
Pool cues, balls, chalk etc provided.
Accoustic Music: $50 (We have wonderful neighbors just over the hill and so this must be within specified noise levels and subject to noise ordinance regulations, times, etc. You provide the music. This fee simply allows for the use of amps and speakers etc that you provide. Other house rules apply, please inquire!)
Amplified music: $150 (We have wonderful neighbors just over the hill and so this must be within specified noise levels and subject to noise ordinance regulations, times, etc. You provide the music. This fee simply allows for the use of amps and speakers etc that you provide. Other house rules apply, please inquire!)
Bridal Suite, 2 nights: $1000 (Check-in 3:30pm Friday, Check-out 12:00noon on Sunday. 1 bedroom + Loft/1 Full bath. Sleeps 4. See Cottage Bridal Suite Page for more info.)
Main House, 2 nights: $2000 (Check-in 3:30pm Friday, Check-out 12:00noon on Sunday. 3 bedrooms/3 full baths, kitchen, 2 dining rooms etc. Sleeps 8. See Main House page for more info.)
Rehearsal Dinner Friday night: $500 (30 person limit. 4pm to 9:00pm. Everything is done at 9pm Barn Door and lights out at 9:30. Non-amplified music only. Some acoustic music ok.)
Required to book Reservation- Very Important!
1. Reservation Down Payment/Deposit: 50% non-refundable down payment.
2. Insurance: We only accept WedSafe Insurance. A copy of WedSafe Liability Insurance must be received no later than ninety (90) days prior to your event date, along with your remaining 50% balance of fees and Security Deposit. We require that "Jim and Jan Bahringer Cambria Trust" be named as an additional insured. We require a minimum of ($2,000,000) two million dollars of coverage. If liquor/alcohol is being served "Host Liquor Included" option must be included in your coverage. Visit our link here for a quick quote: WEDSAFE.com
3. Damage Deposit: Varies between $500 and $1000 depending upon Wedding Package, Lodging Reservations etc.
4. Transportation plan: Parking is very limited. 15 cars is our max. So it is a good idea to have a shuttle set up, if possible. Some parties have set up 2-3 uber drivers for the event. This is for arrival and departure of ALL guests to and from property. There are MANY lodging options that are walkable to Fog's End. Call and let's discuss some options!
5. Balance Payment/Security Deposit: Remaining 50% Balance to be paid, along with Security Deposit, proof of insurance, and transportation plan due no later than 90 days prior to event.
*Prices etc subject to change without notice or updates to this site. We look forward to speaking with you, customizing your reservation, and providing an accurate quote!
Let's get you in the books! (Click here to contact us for booking)